Attend one of these exclusive upcoming events with local attorney Jonathan Perry and find out:
- How to avoid probate costs and delays.
- How to choose between a Living Trust and a Last Will and Testament.
- Which assets should (and should not) be transferred to your trust to avoid probate.
- Three advantages and two disadvantages of a Revocable Living Trust in Louisiana.
- Why a living trust may be “a must” if you own real estate in or outside of Louisiana.
- How to keep your estate planning legal documents up-to-date for the rest of your life.
- How your loved ones will manage your estate if you become incapable.
- How to keep your financial accounts and investments private.
When you Register for and Attend this event, you will receive a free copy of the new 3rd edition of the book, “Estate Planning in Louisiana” by Paul Rabalais.