Attend one of these exclusive upcoming events with local attorney Jonathan Perry and find out:
- How to avoid probate costs and delays.
- How to choose between a Living Trust and a Last Will and Testament.
- Which assets should (and should not) be transferred to your trust to avoid probate.
- Three advantages and two disadvantages of a Revocable Living Trust in Louisiana.
- Why a living trust may be “a must” if you own real estate in or outside of Louisiana.
- How to keep your estate planning legal documents up-to-date for the rest of your life.
- How your loved ones will manage your estate if you become incapable.
- How to keep your financial accounts and investments private.
When you Register for and Attend this event, you will receive a free copy of the new 3rd edition of the book, “Estate Planning in Louisiana” by Paul Rabalais.
Please provide your name and the email address below where you would like Jonathan Perry’s jam packed 27 page “Special Legal Report: How to Avoid Probate, Nursing Home Poverty and Estate Tax” sent to: